Friday, September 24, 2010

Digital Painting into the Space Age!

     Here's a little bite of what I've been up to for the past couple of weeks. I painted this, but the brilliant line art was created by Sam Nielsen. I LOVE painting on my computer! It's great! I can just sit down and start painting. There's no prep, no messy cleanup, and I can save as many versions of my work as I like. Handy, yes? I painted this guy in Corel Painter, which I highly recommend to anyone looking into painting via the digital medium. Photoshop is great, and has all kinds of great tricks and techniques to make awesome stuff, but Painter is so much easier to use. I've been thinking about creating a real website one of these days, to show that I can pretend to be all professional, but I know more about aliens than I do about web-hosting. Maybe I should ask the aliens for help.

No comments: