Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


It's once again that magical, mystical night when all of the little ghouls and goblins take to the streets to wreak havoc on the world. And it's not just for the kids either. I think I've seen more fun costumes here at college than I ever did in school as a kid. Some people started celebrating yesterday so that they could show off their awesome costumes and I ran into Russel from the new Pixar film UP!, Jareth from Labrynth (You know, David Bowie), a pair of sharks who roamed campus in search of a feeding frenzy, and a tetris piece that meandered around looking for a spot to fit in. I wish I'd had my camera.
So, in honor of Samhain, here is a creepy little steampunk onion dude. He's from a class assignment, but I felt like he deserved to be here as much as my inane comments.

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

Have you read Daisy Kutter by Kazu Kibuishi? some of your work reminds me of the characters in that book. If you haven't read it, I HIGHLY recommend it. I LOVE it! :D