Monday, December 22, 2008

Ding Dong the witch is dead! Or something like...


I love this time of year. You know, when peoples' thoughts turn to the ideal of "Peace on earth, good will to men," When everything gets covered with snow, and - best of all - classes are out for the semester.
See, Thanksgiving vacation is great and all, but there's still all of that schoolwork that I was supposedly working on during the break. With the Christmas break there's none of that. A guilt free vacation! Huzzah!
In honor of the death of finals, I give you the only final that I honestly enjoyed. No offense to any of my professors should they stumble across my blog by some bizarre anti-miracle, but their exams, papers and projects brought me a negligible amount of joy if they brought me any. This project, on the other hand, brought me much joy. I mean how can you NOT be inspired by a hippo-ridin' finger-slinger and his mexi-fish sidekick? Merry Christmas all! Just in case I don't come up with something else by then.

No comments: