Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Pic-i-nic Basket?


As the weather gets colder, my thoughts, like millions of other people in the American Northwest, turn hopefully to the prospect of the ever so distant spring. Well not really. I've still got Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward to. And Snowball fights, and sledding and all that jazz. But it sounded good.
I suppose I could try to pass off the sausages as my homage to Oktoberfest, that delightfully pseudo-German holiday celebrating foamy beverages and suspicious animal by-products. It is today after all. And what event is complete without an ant or two? This little guy is just a scout for the rest of the shiny black horde of course.
I'm actually pretty pleased with the marker work on this one.

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

your artistic ability never ceases to amaze me. I don't know, I think I'm almost ready for spring. Personally, I think we should have spring from February to April, Summer from May to August, Fall from September to November... and I guess it can snow and be all wintery for December and January... but February first... the snow should melt!