Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Inktober Day 9: CONTEST!!!

Yes, I know I missed Day 8, but I was doing oil paintings all day and my beloved ink fell by the wayside. So here is Day 9's offering.
CONTEST: These two, a boy and his imaginary friend, need names and I am too lazy to invent them. Leave your name suggestions in a comment. If I choose one or both of your names, one of my inktober drawings is yours for the asking. If you give me a great name before October ends, you can even tell me what you want me to draw. (Within limits. I'm pretty strictly G - PG).

10 comments:

Mary said...

Okay I'm trying again. Pete and Repete.

mary said...

Dad wants to know why the boy is wearing boots without pants

Mary said...

Here are a couple ideas. Sam and Max or Samuel and Maximus.

Brandon said...

Ted and Bartholomew.

Alexander said...

I think the boys name should be Roger and his imaginary friend should be called Suchen Abenteuer.

A Ro said...

The boy should be Bill, Jonathan, or William.
The imaginary friend should Sir Squeaks, Rupert, or Reginald.

Unknown said...

Timmy is the boy. His friend should be Bartholomew, or Barry for short.

Ian Meldrum said...

I vote for Abednego and his friend Prof. Wizpocket.

Matthew Bowman said...

Moby and Felix

Marie Teemant said...

The boy's name should be Trevor and the imaginary friend either Hershel or Phillip d'Fowler, Duke of Lake Woe-be-gone