Monday, August 31, 2009

My Head A'SPLODE!

Yes, I am a lazy slob when it comes to posting things on my blog. But I would have been a total slacker if I had neglected to commemorate today's fun filled occasion! It's the first day of classes at good old BYU.
In honor of this momentous celebration, I give you a piece that I have entitled, White Rabbit: the college student psyche after 15 minutes of the first class of the semester. Pretty classy huh? This is why I try never to dwell too much on how far behind I am with all of my school work, commitments, following up on the parental pressure to date, marry, and give them grandchildren, and other delightful social pressures. I just avoid the gradual descent into madness and throw myself into it headlong. It saves time.
By the way...Day 24: NO TIME!

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

White Rabbit... didn't Janis Joplin have something to say about that guy? haha! Glad to see you are super busy! I would say I'm envious... but I'm not! miss you already (even though I only saw you once this summer!)